Careers in Trig
We are always interested to hear from talented individuals with a passion for aviation.
Trig is a company with an enthusiastic, friendly and driven workforce. Each department in Trig strives for design excellence and innovation, with our ‘Better by Design’ philosophy, we aim high and are passionate about achieving the best.
We have a fantastic culture, built by people who share a passion for aviation, technology and innovation. Our size ensures that everyone has a part to play in our success. People at Trig are encouraged to get involved and with support, take on responsibilities – to make things happen.
To find our more watch the video below:
Trig has a great benefits package comparable with much larger employers. Our terms and conditions are determined by our commitment to our people; investing in them to ensure a good work/life balance.
Our benefits include:
- 30 days’ holiday entitlement plus 3 fixed public holidays on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
- A working week of 37.5 hours with flexible working around the core hours of 10am-3pm.
- Life cover of 4 x salary.
- Matched pension contribution up to 4% of salary.
- Childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme.
- Sponsored learning and personal development – including subsidised flying lessons.
Trig Avionics is a leading provider of General Aviation avionics for communications, navigation and surveillance. We are building a strong team to deliver on our ambitious aspirations as we expand our range of products and increase our market share.
We have no vacancies at this time, any new roles will be featured on this page.