TA10 VHF Com Antenna
The TA10 is a certified VHF Com antenna, designed to provide the best performance from Trig VHF radios. The TA10 is a ‘straight’ model and typically is located on the upper fuselage of the aircraft surface. With excellent electrical characteristics, the antenna has an efficient aerodynamic design that includes a solid four bolt mounting base. Ideal for use in a wide range of GA types, including high performance aircraft up to 350mph and 50,000 feet. Make your Trig radio installation complete by adding a TA10.
- Advanced aerodynamic design – proven with Trig VHF radios
- Suitable for most GA types, including high performance aircraft (up to 350 mph / 50,000 feet)
- Certified to FAA TSO C37d and C38d
- Solid four bolt mounting base
- Complete with installation kit
This product can be ordered now – please be aware that the delivery lead time will be confirmed at the time of ordering.
The TA10 Antenna is suitable for use world-wide and comes in a single version.
|Product Model||Type||Frequency||Impedance||VSWR||Polarization||Pattern||Connector||RF power||Height /Weight|
|TA10||VHF Com Antenna – ‘straight’ type||118 – 137 MHz||50 Ohms nominal||2.0:1 maximum||Vertical||Omni-Directional||BNC female||30 Watts||523mm / 20.6″ 226g / 8oz|
What's in the box
- The TA10 ships with an installation kit, installation guide and an FAA 8130 certification / approval